Senior Machine Design Engineer
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Experienced with motion control systems design or robotics
design? Take a closer look!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jenner
WigginsAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:We are a Privately
Owned Technology company that builds and designs the fastest
polymer 3D printers for professionals and businesses of all sizes.
Our technology is Revolutionizing traditional 3D printing
productivity barriers and opening the aperture of additive
materials.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsSUMMARY:As our Mechanical
Engineer you will be responsible for industrial machine design and
project and schedule management. You will design and test with the
purpose of propelling our product development forward. DUTIES &
- Supervise 2-3 junior CAD engineers, plan and review their
- Lead ongoing engineering changes and new features
implementation into a new line of our industrial 3D printers.
- Schedule and maintain project timeline, work with vendors and
suppliers to understand supply chain and make sure timely delivery
- Be involved in all aspects of product release, including
hands-on with prototypes and hand-off to production.
- Create product requirements and qualify designs against
- Design system components, including detailed drawings for
manufacturing using best practices and GD&T.
- Transition prototypes into production-level components,
designing for manufacturing and cost.
- Maintain 3D CAD models and documentation of system architecture
and components. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of professional industrial machine design experience
is a requirement.
- Project management experience, preferably with machine or
product design projects.
- Experience in supervision of a technical oriented team.
- Experience in machine or product design. Skilled in designing
for sheet metal, CNC, cast, and injection molded parts as well as
implementing linear motion, actuators, sensors etc.
- Experience in the fields of robotics, PLC, industrial
automation is a plus.
- Experienced using SolidWorks for 3d CAD and 2D drawings.
Knowledge in GD&T and tolerance stack up analysis.
- Must have taken several products through the New Product
introduction development cycle; from idea to volume
- Proven experience in development process, including
specification, documentation, compliance, revision control, and
- Hands-on experience fabricating with drill presses, bandsaws,
manual mills/lathes, etc; able to build mechanical assemblies,
troubleshoot, rework, and repair is a plus.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Camarillo , Senior Machine Design Engineer, Engineering , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!