Posted on: January 16, 2022
Manufacturing Engineers who enjoy creating floor layouts and
Managing Projects take a closer look!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jenner Wiggins
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply' button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
We are a Privately Owned Technology company that builds and designs
the fastest polymer 3D printers for professionals and businesses of
all sizes. Our technology is Revolutionizing traditional 3D
printing productivity barriers and opening the aperture of additive
Why join us?
- Ground Breaking Technology!
- Collaboratives Team Environment!
- Benefits, Medical, Dental, PTO!
As our Manufacturing Engineer you will work self directed
instructing us on how to develop and improve efficiencies on the
manufacturing floor. The rough percentage breakdown of this
opportunity is 30% Production Line Design, 30% Hands-on
Manufacturing, and 40% Data Analysis/process Improvement.
- Tooling Knowledge
- Continues Improvement
- Process Maps and Floor/Line Layout
- Creating Visual Aids, and Manufacturing Work Instructions
NICE TO HAVES
- Six Sigma & Kaizen
- TPM (Toyota Production Management)
- Safety Compliance/OSHA
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, document, and improve the manufacturing
- Model, monitor, analyze and improve factory processes including
assembly, functional testing, and membrane production.
- Document the assembly process
- Design the manufacturing area to sustain company demand in the
- Create process map of each facet of manufacturing.
- Design and layout of new production lines, including
specification and sourcing support for factory equipment, and
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA, Cal/OSHA, local laws, and
internal policy for manufacturing related safety items.
- Implement, enforce, and monitor daily 5S practices within the
manufacturing, and fulfillment area.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing and machine problems on the
- Document all product system failures and provide
troubleshooting guide/training to manufacturing technicians.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial
- Strong understanding of low volume, low mix manufacturing.
- Strong understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
- Self-starter and able to manage own project.
- Experience implementing new product into new or existing
- Experience creating manufacturing instructions.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply'
Keywords: Jobot, Camarillo , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!