Company: Koch Industries
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Interconnect Systems (ISI), a Molex company, manufactures high
performance electronic assemblies in our Camarillo, CA factory. We
currently have an immediate opportunity in our Electronics Assembly
Manufacturing area. Your skills will directly impact the quality of
our products and will help us maintain and continually improve our
excellence in providing electronics solutions to the industry.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations,
this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S.
citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to
receive an export authorization (a license) under the International
Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration
What You Will Do In Your Role
- SMT Machine operation trouble shooting maintenance and
- Solder profile creation and programming.
- Process document creation.
- Design review for manufacturability for NPI (New Product
- Technical and process engineering support to manufacturing team
and sales team.
- Define new processes and develop implementation plans.
- Potential to supervise SMT line operators.
- Adherence to compliance and regulatory processes.
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- BS in Mechanical or Process Engineering, or Technical degree
with a focus on Mechanical or Process, or equivalent industry
experience of 4 years + in soldered electronic assemblies.
- Minimum of 1-2 years SMT line experience.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Supervisory experience
- Ekra Solder Printing, Fuji and Samsung SMT, Heller reflow
- Fuji Flexa programming experience.
- Soldering and soldering profiles.
- IPC Standards experience and knowledge.
- Understand and troubleshoot OS interfaces (old and new) to
equipment such as NT4, XP, XP embedded, windows 7 and windows
- Mechanical design for tooling and fixtures.
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live
fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and
support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional
strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what
matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD,
disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational
assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid
parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility
criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy
or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you
have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly
challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get
rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range
provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market
data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range
provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities,
and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to
your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected
veteran status.Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of
employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for
Keywords: Koch Industries, Camarillo , Process Engineer, Engineering , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!