Product Quality Engineer
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Eaton's Aerospace division is currently seeking a Product
Quality Engineer to join our team. This position is based at our
Camarillo, CA facility.
The Product Quality Engineer supports Quality, Manufacturing
Engineering, and Supply Chain Management. This position provides
premier customer quality interface and expertise in order to
proactively assure that their requirements are understood and
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
- Execute the development, implementation and continued
improvement of the Quality Management Systems throughout the
- Work collaboratively with all levels of the site in supporting
Eaton's Business System goals and objectives.
- Organize Customer/Internal quality metrics and performing
periodic reviews to evaluate results recommending, planning &
taking actions to close gaps at an operational level.
- Champion activities to contribute and drive in the
investigation and elimination of internal and external quality
problems using applicable problem-solving techniques for
determining Containment, Root Cause and Corrective/Preventive
Action solutions along with Verification actions.
- Contribute in the implementation of quality assurance training
programs and conducting training in quality-related topics
- Participate as required in product development gate review
meetings with launch activities including the identification of
customer expectations and ensuring compliance that Quality
requirements are flowed down and met
- Provide support in the way of development and evaluation of
process capability, process control plans, analysis of
out-of-control conditions and process audits.
- Develop implement and audit inspection and test plans,
acceptance criteria, and process/work instructions.
- Assist in establishing technical advice & maintaining an
atmosphere of Continuous Improvement to cross-functional teams.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
Eaton will consider for employment, qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience within a Quality
function within a manufacturing environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
company sponsorship both now and in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only
candidates currently residing within a 50-mile radius of Camarillo,
CA will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member
candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace, Electrical or Mechanical
- Experience working in Aerospace industry
- Experience working with SAP
- Working knowledge of process auditing techniques to ensure
compliance to defined quality requirements
- Ability to learn product and end user
application/specifications, including product testing
- Knowledge of product manufacturing, assembly, test and
- Willingness to 'Think outside the box' and can work well
individually or in a Team environment
- Work to resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to
ensure a continuity of supply of compliant material
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Camarillo CA Loc
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility)
allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Requisition ID :093110
Keywords: Eaton, Camarillo , Product Quality Engineer, Engineering , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!