Senior Program Analyst
Company: Teledyne Technologies
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated specializes in providing a broad
range of high technology solutions and products to the marketplace.
Teledyne Imaging Sensors is an integral member of the new Digital
Imaging Segment of Teledyne Technologies. Imaging Sensors provides
advanced imaging solutions for a variety of customers, including
the DoD, NASA, prime system integrators, and commercial customers.
In the civilian space arena, Teledyne sensors are the most advanced
sensors on board the Hubble space telescope, and they are also
found on board the majority of NASA space probes and ground based
telescopes. In the DoD arena, Teledyne sensors are integrated into
several major systems for persistent surveillance, chemical
detection, and target identification, among others.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Position Summary:The Senior Program Control Analyst will play a key
role in the company's program business management, financial
forecasting, cost accounting, management reporting, inventory and
internal control processes. This role performs a wide range of
budgeting, forecasting, accounting and operational analysis for
Teledyne Scientific & Imaging.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties that may be assigned.Business
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (Program Managers,
Engineering, Manufacturing, Contracts, Purchasing and Accounting)
to provide end-to-end program financial support.
- Brings a strategic and operational focus to critical programs
and/or product line planning and financial operations, with a
particular emphasis on delivery of financial plans and improved
cost and compliance controls
- Manages all aspects of the budgeting, forecasting and monthly
financial reporting for assigned segments and/or product lines.
This includes revenue, direct cost and profit forecasting and
- Works with Program Managers to establish program budgets.
Provides financial reporting and variance explanations are
consistent with required WBS structure and contract
- Ensures programs meet the required financial results and that
efficiencies are identified to improve program performance.
- Prepares and reviews Program EACs, financial reports and
ensures profit rates for contracts are properly reflected
- Assesses Risk and Opportunities in support of EACs, Revenue and
- Prepares cost analysis for proposals and standard products
- Assists in the development and support of Company owned
inventory processes, procedures, production plans and
- Generates and analyzes customer required reporting for program
financial status and earned value reporting.
Qualifications & Competencies To perform the job successfully, an
individual should demonstrate the following qualifications and
- Knowledge of DoD program cost and schedule management practices
or similar SOX compliance regulations
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects with high
priorities and ability to produce quality results in a tight
- Ability to effectively interface with both internal and
external management and personnel
- Clearly communicates and presents data, both in writing and
- Knowledge of financial analysis/reporting, EVMS techniques,
Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), FAR/DFAR, proposal pricing, and
applicable government billing systems (WAWF)
- Knowledge of Accounting, Contracts and Subcontracts
- Knowledge and experience in GAAP
- Knowledge of project management and project control tools such
as Costpoint, TM1, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Displays exemplary ethics and business conduct and performs
work cognizant of safe work practicesCitizenship RequirementsDue to
the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions,
successful applicants must be a U.S. Citizen.What can Teledyne
offer YOU?A Competitive Salary & Benefits PackageExcellent Health,
Dental, VisionPaid Vacation TimePaid Sick TimeLife Insurance
BenefitsPaid Holidays401(k) EligibilityEmployee Stock Purchase
PlanEducational Tuition ReimbursementEmployee Fun Events throughout
Keywords: Teledyne Technologies, Camarillo , Senior Program Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!